About the awards
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
See the list of winners from 2019.
- UTS Learning and Teaching Citations ($1,000) are awarded for significant and sustained contributions to student learning, student engagement and/or the student experience by individuals or teams.
- UTS Learning and Teaching Awards ($3,000 for individual awards and $5,000 for Team Teaching awards) are awarded in specific categories:
- Individual teaching Award
- Team Teaching Award
- Early Career Teaching Award
- Teaching by a casual or sessional staff member Award
- Strengthening the UTS Model of Learning Award
- learning.futures Award
- Contribution to Social Impact in Learning and Teaching Award
- Integration of Indigenous Professional Capabilities into Curriculum Award
- Academic Support Award
How to apply
- Download the below documentation and follow the recommended steps to develop your application.
Email digital copies of your application (PDF) to Philippa Scott by 18 October. Please do not send hard copies.
Applications close: 10am Friday 18 October 2019.
- Winners will be announced at the Learning and Teaching Forum in November 2019 and formally awarded at the Vice-Chancellor's Learning and Teaching Showcase early 2020.